Monday, November 7, 2011
07.11.11

hi deardear,
it has been more than a week since i moved out fr ur place :( hw time flies..though we met up few times aft i move out but actually thr r alot i wana say to u..i can oni say to u here or in the letter i wrote..

it feels reli weird when i hv so much to say yet i duno whr to start or duno hw to xpress them into words :( but i stil feel hapi to b able to see u though i duno in ur heart wat m i to u now? ytd i was reli hapi when u acc me to go clubbing @ powerhouse n i could sense u taking care of me but when u said u gotta go somewhr ltr i feel reli lost =(

this few weeks of clubbing, i duno wat i reli wan or wat i wana prove..im juz doing crazy n silly things i guess which i tot can make me happier but actually doesnt help cos those r nt wat i wan..so wat if i proved i stil hv mkt value? the man i wan n need no longer be wif me..

when im at home alone, i can only listen to those emo songs n cry in my room..dun dare to let anyone know..but i tink tats when i m most awake..im thankful tat u r stil willing to spend the night wif me ytd cos i reli hate to b alone..

today when i go shopping i see ppl r shopping happily for xmas but i suddenly feel reli hurt cos i got no idea hw im going to spend my xmas alone tis yr folo by new yr n chinese new yr..all this r going to be diff to me :( without u i alwiz feel so lost..but without me is no diff to u i guess :( i reli miss u but nw i can only see our past pics or the pics in my phone n keep u in my mind..

blogged @ 09.08 p.m.

Monday, November 07, 2011