Saturday, November 12, 2011
on 12.11.11

hi deardear,
today is a special day..its nic n jocelyn ROM and im going to see in less than an hour time..duno y instead of xcited, i felt so emo n depressed since ytd..i been wanting to see u so much :( but im nt xcited at all *sigh*

guess wat i tot im better cos i din hv to write blog or letter to u so often nw but actually im not..im juz pretending n trying to b strong which is reli so hard~!! u took my happiness n smile away now im left wif a body w/o soul in it..

saw ur post in fb to move forward n get new memories? hw easy to say but is it tat easy to do? for me it wil b not cos the memories, happiness n pain u given to me wil juz folo me til the day i leave this world i guess..

actually wat i wan is juz an accompaniment of u being by my side n hold hands til old but it seems so far now :( i juz wana say i stil love u x3x3

blogged @ 12.29 p.m.

Saturday, November 12, 2011