Tuesday, March 27, 2012
feeLing reLi hap! aft so Long~^^ 好久没有这么得开心了~
been feeling so dam hapi since saturday ^^ i hv not got this kind of happiness since long le...actually was stil emo-ing on fri cos my best gf in sg went out but nvr invite me n been cold towards me for more than a mth but now i found another reason to smile again =x

i wish i could share this wif my bestie but she is stil ignoring me...though i hv reli tried veri hard to salvage our frenship but its of no use if she wana giv up on it but i stil wish her all da best in wadever she does~



i would like to express my heartfelt thanks to 1 of my salesperson n his wife for taking their precious time on last sat to let me n his cousin (Nelson) to meet...his cousin is actually my coll oso but i nvr get to know him cos we both r working in diff lvs n his cousin sometimes go out to do delivery...

din tink much but i tot dun wana waste his effort so i went to sing wif them...at 1st i was worried tat his cousin is a quiet person n it would b so awkward if we both dun tok the whole night LoL...but surprisingly, he is oso a frenly person hahaha =p

the singing session was good then we went to east coast for seafood n beach walk plus abit of drinking session til 2am+ ^^ i reli enjoyed the night...we met again for movie the next day at Bugis~

strangely thr is this special feeling i hv haha...we went to eat, pray, watch movie n lim teh which i duno y makes me cant slp at night LoL >_<"
i guess human feelings r reli 奇妙 cos thr is another guy woo-ing me but i nvr felt this way to him, its like totally no chemistry but wif Nelson, we juz clicked~!!

im reli looking forward to see n talk wif him again though he says im talkative -.-"
but i enjoy being myself when im wif him...it feels reli comfortable =D

~** 很开心,又找到了让我从心里开心的笑容。 **~

blogged @ 12.14 a.m.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012