Thursday, March 29, 2012
roLLercoasTer ~_~"
my cousin sis was telling me the other day that my life has been like roller coaster since Sep last yr til now...hahahaha~
well i guess so cos if i tink bak, so mani things has hpnd n it feels like ytd o.o" stil feels like a dream but actually its not...its TRUE~~~

recently my sec sch ex added me in FB...he has been talking to me n trying to ask me out to meet when we both hv the time...i guess it shud b fine as we could stil b fren since wat hpnd bet. us was so so long ago (",)

on tues,when i was on da way to go for dinner wif Nelson, i met my pri sch best fren 'I-Ling'...i was reli overjoyed & i hope we both could meet up soon for some catch up hahaha =D

and another thing was tat,my fren smsed me to tell me that Thomas is attached now...i cant help but feeling so hapi for him ^^ i would like to wish him 'Hapi Birdday' cos itshis birdday today n i hope he has found da 1 he truly loves n hope that the person in my mind now is the right person for me too =(^.^)=

today i drag myself to work loh =( cos i know he is on leave this 2 days n duno y i juz feel abit sienzz haha =x
im looking forward to see him real soon n our next outing again~

looking back what has juz hpnd for the past 1 mth, its edi look like rollercoaster LoL~ may everything be well after this n gets better n better~~

blogged @ 09.31 p.m.

Thursday, March 29, 2012