Sunday, April 1, 2012
it's compLicated =(
oh my god~!! y m i alwiz landed in a complicated situation =(
i m looking forward to a good new relationship but things has juz gotten complicated now. there is a guy named 光明 who has been trying to woo me n i've tried going out wif him. but i realised he reli diff ch wif me n i cant clik wif him but he stil treats me veri good. even bought me a bouquet of roses (12 staLks) ytd to confess his feelings to me.

i know that he is not da right one cos i dun feel any chemistry at all when im wif him. though i know it is veri bad but i hv tried to warn him so mani times n yet he juz refused to let go so actually thr's nothing much that i can do. i can only thank him for loving me n im sorry but i cant force myself~

then, my ex which was wif me 14 yrs ago contacted me bak recently.i met up wif him tinking tat its juz an old fren meet-up but i realised alot of memories flashed bak when i see him. we talked alot n it seems tat im confused now ~_~"

he said he has been tinking n tried looking for me which i felt reli suprised n sweet...he stil kept the thing i gave him 14 yrs ago *touched* its a mixed feelings now...i hv 3 suitors n 2 reli hv the potential (as in chemistry) so im super duper lost...i dun wana hurt anyone but how to make the right choice? duhzz...

blogged @ 09.34 a.m.

Sunday, April 01, 2012